Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Creating Slides Based on C.R.A.P.

Hello!
Recently sunny days are often but its getting colder... I'm very excited that winter is coming soon but have to be careful not to catch a cold!

Last class we made slides based on the principles of C.R.A.P.
For "Contrast", I was able to make good use of the white background and make the pictures and the text stand out. For "Repetition", I used the same font in all of the slides and also happened to have colorful pictures in most of the slides which made the slides look related to each other. For "Alignment", I wrote only the core points of the slides and make it easy to understand. Finally, for "Proximity", I just wrote few words per slide and made it simple as possible.

Overall, what I thought through making the slides was "Simple is the best."

It was very fun for me to create the slides and think about what to present. Can't wait to make more slides for other presentations too!

Have a nice day:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Misaki! I tried to make my slides simple as possible with colors too! It was actually my second time using the Google Slides so it was interesting to wonder through how to use the tools. Anyways, I hope the CRAP videos helped us on making effective slide! Good Day! Don't catch a cold! hehe

    ReplyDelete