Q. How do you think the tools or strategies that you will learn in this class will be helpful for your academic research?
A. Through R&P, we will learn things that are very useful for academic research such as sharing documents with large amount of data, collecting primary sources, and creating the works cited page more easier. At academic works such as writing essays, I need to collect data from elsewhere and manage those data in a way to support my essays. At times like these, it is confusing to organize the data that I got from many sources and it is useful if I have one page that gathers all the information related to my essay and can see where I got those at once. Therefore, the skills I learned at R&P shall be helpful.
Q. How comfortable are you using technology for learning? What devices and apps do you use now that help you in your life as student?
A. I feel very comfortable using technology for learning. It is stimulating to use technology skills that I do not use regularly. I use my macbook and iphone to work on my assignments more effectively. I do not use much apps for working on my assignments.
Getting the sources organized properly is really confusing! I also hope R&P will help me to use sources properly.
ReplyDeleteI remember that hen we used a cell phone what's called garakei, we could not send a large sizes data.But because of highly technology, we share tons of pictures, videos, texts, or so one everyday and every minute.Now it's no doubt that technology nowadays makes our life easier and easier. So I do agree with your opinion :)
ReplyDeleteYour going to like Zotero for organizing sources (Evernote, too)
ReplyDeleteI'm very poor at using such a technology so... please help me! haha :)
ReplyDeleteI think that this class will be helpful to our learning in the future so let's try hard and have fun together!!